Frequently Asked Questions
No. Candidates holding B.Pharm degree or candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree are eligible to appear for GPAT-2021.
For 3 years.
Yes. Students who are admitted to post-graduate course with a valid GPAT score are eligible for scholarship of ₹12,400 per month. The Scholarship is tenable for 24 months or for the duration of the course i.e. from the date of commencement of classes till the date of completion of the classes whichever is lower and is not extendable under any circumstances.
The GPAT-2021 score will be valid for three years. Even after completing M. Pharm degree, if someone is interested in getting registered for Ph. D. degree and availing National Doctoral Scholarship, the same score will be applicable.
We are always here for you. Call us on 9764558891/8208592163 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit us in our office:
MedPharma Professionals, Behind Gupta Cement, Kathora Naka, Amravati, Maharashtra, India 444604.
Do not worry. Your money is safe. For any failed transaction, the money will automatically get refunded into your account in 10-12 bank working days. In case of any query, call us on 9764558891/8208592163.
To enroll in course, follow these steps:
- 1. Choose your choice of course
- 2. Click on ‘Buy this course’
- 3. Under ‘New Customer’, click on ‘Register’
- 4. Fill the registration form and click on ‘Register’
- 5. Your order form will open. Click on ‘Place Order’
- 6. Pay course fee by UPI payment mode through:
- PhonePe on 8208592163 OR
- UPI ID: Q64057206@ybl
7. Once the payment is confirmed, our technical team will give you access to the course.
- In case of any issue/query during enrollment, give us a call on 8208592163 or 9764558891 and we will help you out.